Friday, October 23, 2015

My First BookBub Ad

I'm pleased at how well my first Bookbub advertisement went yesterday. I had been hearing about Bookbub for so long, that they were the only truly worthy site for getting a lot of traction for your paid ad, so it was nice to see the returns be worth the money.
Waking up this morning, you can see that I hit #116 overall on the Amazon store and #1 in both Cyberpunk categories, as well as #3 in Technothrillers. And it's #9 overall in Science Fiction!

And my book is in some great company there! Maybe today it will push even higher.

And how about on non-Amazon platforms? I sold 120 copies on B&N yesterday. And I'm doing okay on Kobo as well, sitting above John Scalzi, one of my favorite authors!
Have any of you tried Bookbub before? And look, I get the cool orange Amazon icon indicating #1 best seller! (Sorry I am so excited, but such things don't happen so often)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congratulations, Ted.
    My publisher did it with my second book, but the price was so high the next time they tried, I think they were glad my third book wasn't accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder whether doing it a second time will still pay off, since many of the potential buyers will have already bought it this time.

      Delete