Thursday, February 4, 2010

Interruption

I feel bad at blogging so little lately. I was sent to London to deal with some (hopefully) minor medical issues, and I just haven't had any inspiration to write about anything. I miss my family, and the weather here has not been great (it could be worse though!). I've done the obligatory walking around to see the major attractions, but I've done all that before (this is my fourth visit to London). It is kind of amazing how one can be surrounded by hordes of  people and feel so lonely. I sit in restaurants every day, and nearly every seat is full, yet I have no one to interact with in any way. I wish I had family or friends here with me to enjoy this fabulous city. Fortunately, in June we had already planned to come to London with my family for a couple of weeks, mainly to see Green Day at Wembley Stadium and Pearl Jam in Hyde Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment